Jun 21, 2023 10:00 AM
King County's Harborview Bond Program – Virtual PresentationAdd to Calendar
We are pleased to welcome Director Leslie Harper-Miles for a 1-hour presentation on an update on the Harborview Bond Program master plan.
King County voters approved issuing up to $1.74 billion in bond funding over 20 years for health and safety improvements at King County's Harborview Medical Center campus and Pioneer Square neighborhood. Improvements may include:
- New tower on the Harborview campus
- New behavioral-health services building
- Seismic upgrades and renovations for the historic Center Tower and Harborview Hall
- Expansion of King County Involuntary Treatment Court and Public Health spaces
- Space for up to 150 respite
- Seismic upgrades and renovation for the Pioneer Square Clinic
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.