Sep 21, 2022 07:30 AM
Northern District breakfast: Crisis communications: next-level preparationAdd to Calendar
Please join AGC & Marc Mullen as he follows up on a past presentation where he introduced the topic of crisis communication in a webinar for our members.
At this event, Mullen will share more about how to be ready to protect your hard-won reputation when an incident or issue threatens to erode it. He will talk with us about how to be sure we're ready for the challenging environment of incidents or issues, including:
• Preparation: The four steps for building your crisis-communications plan
• Prophecy: When to identify issues and prepare communication products
• Partnership: Working with government agencies in response communication
• Protection: Recognizing the difference between incidents and issues
• Persevering: How long do you communicate?
• Practice: Testing your crisis-communication tools and capabilities
• Planning: What comes next?
Free to AGC members; we'll be at Bellingham Golf & Country Club (3729 Meridian St, Bellingham).
Join us for this insightful presentation -- space is limited, so register today.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.