Jun 3, 2022 10:00 AM
Free to AGC membersRegistration has closed for this event.
Federal Facilities Coordination Committee MeetingAdd to Calendar
Join us on June 3 at 10:00 a.m. as we return in-person (or on-line!*) to the AGC Seattle Building for our quarterly Federal Facilities Quarterly Coordination Meeting.
See the meeting agenda below.
If you are a federal contractor or would like to start engaging with NavFac, the Army Corps of Engineers, Coast Guard, GSA or NOAA, these meetings are for you. This quarters agenda includes an IIJA Land Ports of Entry Program overview, new electrical charging-station requirements, upcoming changes to the Buy American Act, an executive order on PLAs and an update for CMMC.
*To attend on-line, please email Sonja Forster.
1. Welcome and Introductions - Julio Iguina, Walsh Group
2. GSA, Region 10, IIJA Land Ports of Entry - Dan Galvan, GSA
• Program overview and feasibility feedback
3. GSA, Electrical Charging Station requirements - Dan Galvan, GSA
• Dan Galvan providing EO for distribution
4. GSA - Kahua System preview - Dan Galvan, GSA
• Integrated project management communication platform
5. USACE, Changes to the Buy American Act - Violet Albright, USACE
6. Executive Order for PLAs - Justin Nodolf, NAVFAC
• Check in and open discussion - industry feedback
7. CMMC Update - Justin Nodolf, NAVFAC
8. Adjourn and 2022 Meeting Calendar
• Q2: June 3, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Q3: August 5, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Federal Facilities 3-Year Outlook: October 19, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Q4: December 2, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.