Sep 21, 2021 08:00 AM
Seattle District Members Meeting, via Zoom - SeptemberAdd to Calendar
West Seattle Bridge Program
Join us on-line! The West Seattle High-Rise Bridge repair has brought big challenges to the city and its residents. The program is multi-faceted, including ongoing repair efforts on a high bridge, expanding access on the Spokane Street Swing Bridge, and work to improve access to and around West Seattle through the Reconnect West Seattle, Home Zone and neighborhood travel-options programs.
In addition to the special presentation on the West Seattle Bridge Project featuring the City of Seattle and general contractor Kraemer North America, we will address the two hot topics of concern for AGC members: looming COVID-19 vaccine mandates, and the current status of the Carpenters' Union labor contract negotiations with AGC. We’ll also hear from three AGC members you need to get to know in a new segment highlighting certified DBE firms!
Click here to join us via Zoom.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Welcome and Introductions Sonja Forster, Seattle District Manager
- Carpenter Contract Negotiations Andrew Ledbetter, AGCW Director of Labor Relations
- State & Federal COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Mandi Kime, AGCW Director of Safety
- Certified DBE business highlights
- Arti Obrien, Advanced Government Services
- Eric Maughan, Net Compliance:
- Larry Adeyemi, Green Project Solutions Group
5. Featured Presentation: West Seattle Bridge Project
Project and contracting overview including future contracting opportunities
• Eric Strauch, Project Manager, Seattle Department of Transportation
• Adam Dour, Kraemer North America
• Anna Pavlik, Labor Equity Program Manager, City Purchasing & Contracting
• Alison Calvert, Labor Equity Field Advisor, City Purchasing & Contracting
6. Adjourn 9:15 AM
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.