Oct 20, 2021 01:00 PM
Federal Facilities Three-Year Project OutlookAdd to Calendar
Join us for AGC’s 2021 Federal Facilities
Three-Year Project Outlook on October 20.
Note: Non-member small businesses must email Stacy Mullane to register for this event.
Companies doing, or interested in doing, business with the Army Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, the General Services Administration, NOAA and the US Coast Guard are encouraged to attend this event. We'll be back at the AGC Building's second-floor Emerald Room.
AGC Federal Facilities Three-Year Outlook
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: 2022 - 2024 Project Review, Project Highlight
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Federal Contractor Meet & Greet Reception
- Jordan Howard, Federal & Heavy Construction Director, AGC of America
- Federal Agency Three-Year Outlook presentations
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- General Services Administration
- Coast Guard
- Federal-Project Highlight; TBD
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.