Jul 27, 2020 12:00 PM
$20.00Registration has closed for this event.
CLC Education: Constructing an Effective Feedback CultureAdd to Calendar
CLC Education: Constructing an Effective Feedback Culture
Join us on-line!
Monday, July 27 – 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Cost for a cause: $20, donated to Fred Hutch’s COVID efforts.
AGC’s Construction Leadership Council is pleased to present the upcoming education session Constructing an Effective Feedback Culture, presented by Pryor Learning Solutions. Expect a fast-paced, engaging and fun virtual session delivered by experienced trainers Wendy Lippard and Tim Lansford.
Be prepared to take notes on skills that you can apply immediately! Join us Monday, July 27, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
Topics to be covered include
- How to give feedback in a way that gets results
- How to communicate assertively using active listening techniques
- Determining the best motivation technique to use with each of your employees-one size does not fit all
- Tips to resolve problems more effectively
- Understanding your role in making changes that work for you, your team, and your organization
- How to build a strong team by having a win/win focus
100% of your $20 registration fee will be donated to Fred Hutch researchers who are committed to ending the COVID-19 pandemic. Your contribution will support everything from vaccines to developing COVID-19 diagnostic and serology tests and modeling the spread of the virus.
Learn more here.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.