Nov 13, 2019 07:30 AM
Free to AGC members.Registration has closed for this event.
Northern District Quarterly Breakfast - EverettAdd to Calendar
Five Techniques to
Increase Your Productivity
In business, you need to be more than just organized to be profitable, you also need to be productive. Your business needs systems in place that you and others use on a daily basis to make every minute count and not miss out on opportunities to increase your earning potential.
Would you like to be more productive and organized at work?
Would you like to be able to quickly put your hands on information when it's needed?
What would you do if you had 20 extra minutes a day?
This program is based on Laura Leist’s book Eliminate the Chaos at Work: 25 Techniques to Increase Productivity.
You'll learn to
- understand the difference between the “visible” and “non-visible forms of clutter and why you need to work on both to increase your profitability;
- understand the three biggest mistakes people make when trying to get organized;
- save hours each month by using three simple Outlook e-mail techniques you will wish you knew years ago;
- receive a high-level overview of OneNote – and why you may want to consider using this tool, and
- understand the time-saving benefits of using a password manager.
Laura Leist, CPO, MOS, walks her own talk about getting more done to allow “More Time for Life®.” She has authored more than 15 books, eight focusing on workplace productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote.
Laura is the founder of Eliminate Chaos, a past president of NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals) and a Puget Sound Business Journal "40 Under 40" honoree.
Seating is limited; advance registration is required.
We look forward to seeing you there!
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.